PPY 0.00% 1.2¢ papyrus australia limited

site visit

1. 93 Posts.
    Last week I sent an email to PPY to ask for a site visit at their Mt Uncle facility, as I am up in NQ at the moment. My interest was twofold. I was considering investing in PPY and needed more info, and I run a website for sustainable renewable technology, which lists PPY and it would have been a great opportunity to bring their page up to date. (See link on my signature for this website.)

I initially received an immediate YES from Peter Ratcliffe but then he rang me and started backing out with various excuses. He wanted to know if I was a journalist and why I wanted a site visit. I was completely up front with him and told him exactly my two reasons for the visit.

His excuses/reasons were that they had some IP that they wanted to protect and that "they don't do site visits". I asked him to check with his boss and reconsider, then get back to me. I haven't heard anything since.

On this basis I would not consider investing in the company. The guy just sounded a bit cagey for my liking.

I have noticed that each time they get some exposure on the ABC or elsewhere, the share price shoots up and then declines again. I don't see any substance in evidence to support anything above 10c.

Today the price is 6.5c which is about 10% of what it was 3 years ago. That is a 90% loss for those who bought back then. This is a sad situation because the world needs all of these types of innovative technologies. One can only speculate what has happened.

Hopefully their fortunes will improve one day, but I for one won't be holding my breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.912M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 9998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.