APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

site visit

1. jwt
    3,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    With work and plant visits planned in Raymond Terrace, Gosford, Parramatta, Dapto, and then Albury, I knew it was going to be hard to drive past K Island without finding my car turning off on it's own accord. I had phoned several times in the previous days to make an appointment with no luck, so it was with a tinge of guilt that I wandered in, more than prepared to slink away when directed. What a surprise; no longer the run-down bomb shelter with a scattering of rusted war time relics posing as plant. I was greeted with signs directing me where to park and where the office was. I was greeted by a secretary in a trim little office , all painted and looking quite spruce - the office I mean. I cautiously asked if jw was available, remembering the last two times I had been there I had peeked thru a window only to see him huddled around a table in deep discussion - too embarrassed to disturb, I had retreated on each occasion - and then I had rung previously. The lass told me jw was in the middle of a briefing session with the new plant staff and wouldn't be finished for some time. She disappeared for a bit, came back and said someone would see me. And then out strolled mt, respendant in designer overalls with logo glowing. We retreated to his office where he has clearly taken residence for the time being. Anyway, managed a half hour of his time for which I was very grateful. Can't say I learned anything beyond what we know but the plant was due for the dry run - perhaps the reason for the staff pep talk going on as we spoke, and the reason mt was there. When prompted by me, M did confirm that of course all components of the plant had been tested for their various roles, albeit not as a 100% dry run. But what I really went away with was the look and feel of success, satisfaction, and confidence on MT's face. He was positively glowing and I admit to being sorry I couldn't have stayed to watch the button being pushed. The next plant visits were just not the same. Cheers jwt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.