NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

site works to commence at redhill south ..., page-17

1. 279 Posts.
    Hold the lot Jak - this has only just started to warm up!

Well, my strategy is to stay in for the shale - so lets assume that all of the recent price hype is due to our drilling in feb (i dont agree with this and ill explain further down). Whats the worst case scenario after the drill? we hit nothing and we head back to 3 cents - but do you really think that it will only take 2 months to drill and determine that we do / don't have a commercial well?! NO Chance! it will take longer in which case the hype for the shale will be in full force - and the price wont be retreating even with an empty well!!

What is the upside if we strike oil in feb? well, the shale hype will start off a base of around 25 - 30 cents! and imagine how little you will have to sell then to free carry! :)

As for why i think the current price is moving - it must be a bigger playing taking a position - the moves lately are not of a typical retail investor taking a position - it is institutional buying at its best! They have a certain quota to meet per day and hence why the frantic rush either on open and on close. We will find out shortly once they consolidate thei position and realise they own over 3% of NWE! happy times!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.