NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

bball, Volatility is part & parcel of the share market, without...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    bball, Volatility is part & parcel of the share market, without it shares would go in a straight line & nobody would make money, pretty boring. NWE is a great story & people, investors, traders & punters alike will be wanting a piece of the pie so you're gonna get the swings.

The good thing about this story is we're at the beginning & there is a way to go, take a peek at the chart, it will give you a clue as to which way we're going. Now, we've had a nice little run to .063, who would have believed this when we were oscillating in the two's not that long ago, just like now, who's thinking we're gonna get to .10c , .15c or even .20 or .30c.........

Sometimes it can be hard to fathom a stock is going to reach a certain level but when it happens you wondered why you didn't get on or why you sold too early. I suppose the point I'm trying to make is that you will get peaks & troughs, swings up & down, traders coming in & out and others selling while the smart money is buying, otherwise there's no movement.

NWE has had a nice little run, it has pulled back, may even come back some more before consolidating. Then she will move to the upside with more volume in a bigger rise than before, it all stands to reason given the two year slumber its been in ( chart wise ) & the portfolio it has accumulated over that time. I've seen this type of play many times before & it can be quite enthralling, titillating & rewarding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.