ACN 0.00% 28.5¢ acer energy limited

Hi PhilWouldn't 2.20 be great. With oil yet again on the up any...

1. 6,650 Posts.
    Hi Phil

Wouldn't 2.20 be great. With oil yet again on the up any positive news from INP should see a mark increase in it share price.

Out of all the spec oilers on the ASX there are only INP and SAE with any decent onshore production (or potential) in a Western Country.

If I was running BPT, STO and AWE I would be running my slide rulers over INP (current market cap AUD 173 million). Here you have a company that has NO IDEA how big the oil field is, maybe over 200 million barrels in place = 30% recovery = 60 million barrels.

Thats less than three bucks a barrel and oil at USD 140, what a joke!!!

Proven onshore oil is selling for over 20 bucks a barrel which is seven times what INP selling for!!!

The company has been terrible at promoting what it has, they have been very slow at trying to prove how big the field is and certainly not using best industry practise in developing a reservoir distribution model. In some ways a very amateur job.

I think the INP managment didn't every think or dream they would find such a big field!!! So a bit out of there depth.

Well that our opportunity to buy into such a cheap company, well I now done that. So now I want the company to start to delivering or it will be taken over for a song. That will really annoy me as the shares should already be above 2.20. Let call it five bucks, then I could build my new house for cash and have a happy wife

Anyway what to do now, well I am looking to buy a few more if weak holder knock it down, bugger it I will just buy some more anyway.

Next week should be fun.

Good weekend all

PC43

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.