UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

sitting duck, page-6

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Thanks for your response to my post gutumike.
    It was meant to be 'tongue in cheek' but you know what they say,'many a true word spoken in jest!'
    I have been to quite a few UML AGMs and one CGT meeting and spoken to a number of company officials.
    I am of the impression that these people are not complete fools (some strategic initiatives not withstanding!)
    Therefore, I believe,that given the current (gold) market dynamics, that if these two companies are not seriously entertaining the thought of a merger then they are going to be swallowed by a predator in the not too distant future anyway.
    Personally,I like the idea of a BIG central Victorian gold company with Ballarat and Henty producing 100k + oz and growing p/year, $70k or who knows what in the bank at end of this quarter, a SERIOUS stake in a West African gold explorer and the rights to a very large proportion of the second most productive gold region in Australia.
    I could go on about the savings involved in processing ore from the eventual mining of the Chewton recources at Kangaroo Flat (not to mention anything else that may emerge from the highly prospective area CGT holds to the north of Bendigo) but I'm sure you get the drift!!
    And finally,a little bit of that CGT expertise might just be what UML needs to get something meaningful out of that very expensive hole at Bendigo!!!

Good luck to all holders of both companies,
    Audacious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.