TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

Sitting duck, page-62

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Pup my posts are talking about the fact that Telstra has value in it at current share price and perhaps even up towards 5.40 ish, if you bought in the 6s then that’s unfortunate, however even if you did and your still holding then at least tls stils offers a very compelling dividend whilst many other top 20 have cut dividends.

So pup where do we invest our money at the minute, please do some similar calculations on other top 20 stocks and get back to me. For example how did wow go over the last 3 years, how did the likes of bhp go, what return did they offer their shareholders over a comparative time frame of 3 years.

I think I’ve offered a fairly robust argument regarding the risks of property at the minute. Oh wait let’s put our money into a term deposit or bonds, well if you want to go backwards then go for it.

So please rather than just bag a stock, please provide readers with something analytical and robust that they can perhaps go off and conduct their own research on and then perhaps make some money from it.

Anyway ive said far too much in my recent posts, and ive shared probably far too much, So in closing ive provided my own personal opinion on Telstra and that at current prices floating around 4.75-4.8 it’s a damn decent buy, furthermore ive back that opinion with a fairly solid and robust analysis. Ive believe it’s a good buy and even if it moves to 5 bucks towards dividend then that’s a great yield and capital growth in my view. Good luck to all and lets just see how this all pans out. If it goes in the opposite direct to my view then clearly basic logic has failed me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.090(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.83 $3.76 $144.1M 37.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41410 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 559861 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.