HAV 4.44% 23.5¢ havilah resources limited

Just a question. Does the PFS end up belonging to HAV. In the...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Just a question.

Does the PFS end up belonging to HAV.

In the MOU announcement Dr Gile's comment is

"It is our shared intention that at the end of the PFS Wanbao will be in possession of all required information to enable a decision on participation in the future development of the Kalkaroo Project" he said.

"Possession". Strange term to use IMO and strange commercial arrangement all round. The company should be doing the PFS on behalf of shareholders and then be taking that to the market. Accepting a PFS prepared on behalf of a potential acquirer seems to me very odd. How can shareholders in HAV be assured that the PFS conclusions aren't biased in order to achieve a better outcome for the acquirer. To me this seems like there aren't too many potentially interested parties and shareholders will be left in the hands of the Chinese in the long run which hasn't proven overly successful for many an ASX listed company. That's if the feasibility on the project is even viable. I'd think there would be very big capital costs to get a mine with favourable economies of scale to make it profitable, meaning large dilution down the road. I think there is a chance the PFS will never see the eyes of the market. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.