CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

I'm new to speculative shares and I've been looking for someone...

1. 128 Posts.
    I'm new to speculative shares and I've been looking for someone to give me the bad news on Cluff however none was forthcoming (except about the shovel which granted was upsetting).

Now it has finally dawned on me that we are all holding this stock and nobody is going to say anything negative unless they sold already and are a bit bitter.

What is interesting is there is a lot of "good luck guys" "looking good" "enjoy the ride" etc etc. All I'm hearing is blah blah blah sit.

The reason people talk about 'the smart money' is because people with money do their homework and look for value. If CFR catches enough peoples attention then the smart people will pay the boring people to do some research and I'd be betting they will simply compare Cluff to similar size companies doing similar things, exactly the way real estate people value houses.

So....does anybody know of comparable companies, companies with good prospects, joint ventures, gold, gem and diamond interests. And most importantly what are they capitalised at?

If we can find these comparable companies then we can be pretty sure where the price will stabilise. That is at what price the smart people will stop buying.

Some of you seem to have time on your hands and must be watching more than just CFR so lets have it, what's a fair market valuation for Cluff and why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.