DYL 8.84% 98.0¢ deep yellow limited

Firstly let me say I am on your side re: I think in several...

1. 125 Posts.
    Firstly let me say I am on your side re: I think in several months DYL will rise to new heights.
    However time and time again people on this forum say how DYL will be xyz dollars tomorrow etc...let me tell you now in the next few weeks all there will be from DYL is sideways action.
    Saying anything else will just hurt your cause.

Now come April after the ALP conference and Qld decides to change it Uranium mining laws then DYL and any other U stock with Qld tenemants will fly upward imo.

DYLs purchase of MT Isa tenemants was a master stroke (notice SMM widely stated its aim was to pick up Mt Isa tenemants).

I sold out of DYL (above 50c) alittle while back because I saw it about to drop followed by sideways action, and thought it was best to put the money into another Uranium speccie with plenty of upward movement left ie MKY.

Now I intend to hold my MKY til well after april (crazy to do otherwise imo as it will conitue to rise as more and more of the market realise it a Uranium stock with Qld tenemants and not the old media shell its listed as).

I also intend to pick up DYL as soon as it falls again to low 40c range (which will happen in the next few weeks) and hold it to well after April.

My whole point is what you don't need is too much exagerated ramping on what DYL will do as the market will just grow tired of it.....hence why there is so much sideway action with it now.
    DYL Facts: it is a Speculation it has near a Billion shares and it is not producing anything.....the market knows this, so no upward movement will occur until the market gets further assurance of it future potential (eg Qld mining laws change).

And yes of course everyone on this thread will think ya a legend with an excellent post Knowledge if you tell them what they want to hear; ie ya preaching to the converted.
    Alternatively if you tell them what they dont want to hear they'll just say you have NFI, hey Knowledge!

Cheers
    Kelp22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.095(8.84%)
Mkt cap ! $950.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 97.0¢ $5.214M 5.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 58228 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 65468 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.