CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

situation at mine, page-25

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    The unconventional approach to corporate problem solving.....

There is no doubt that CMR has got into a deep hole as a result of many issues. When things go badly wrong, it always happens as a result of a number of inputs coming together, each a bad judgement for instance, and the combination can be called a "comedy of errors". I am sure this is the case here. Be patient, I will get to the point soon.

Various groups of people had inputs into the current CMR issue. These include the original group that had the foresite to pursue mining success through CMR, supported by at least:

Managers
    Financiers
    Geologists
    Chemists
    Process Engineers
    Metal market experts etc etc etc etc

Now with CMR, obviously due to some shortcomings with some if not all of the above groups we are where we are. And the company is in the hands of RM's.

With respect, who are these people. Certainly they include a some professional managers and in particular a big slice of money people, IE accountants.

But in the current situation is there enough input from the Geologists, Engineers and similar groups that are absolutely necessary to provide input to a rational outcome to the present crisis? Seems to me the focus is only on monitory matters, mainly creditors. They should of course be looked after. But....

As a shareholder I too would like an input. Is there a current input channel open for rank and file shareholder?

Also, importantly, is there any effort by current managers to look at aspects of the crisis other than immediate financial matters. If so it is not communicated to this shareholder.

What if the process plant was on the cusp of being technically highly efficient, has this been assessed properly?

What regard is made of the real value of the company which must include the value of un-mined reserves?

Seems to me the crisis is being managed, not to shoot here at FH but the system, from a very narrow and short term viewpoint witch will end up with certain stakeholders badly done by and, unfairly, other stakeholders possibly capitalising from the crisis.

Who will get ownership of the assets? Will I retain my ownership? Or will the high value of the proven ore reserves be handed on a plate to an opportunistic maneuverer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.