CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

situation at mine, page-28

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Hi ManUtd67,

You said:

"Guy, please stick to talking about what you know. Not trying to be difficult but please refrain from talking about technology when you obviously dont quite know what you are talking about"

Not sure who Guy is but I'll respond on his behalf.

That’s right some of us here don't quite know we're talking about when it comes to the mechanical and chemical processes and intricacies that constitute a base metals mining circuit.. And to be honest I never did really want to know about it to that level of detail either. And there’s no reason why I should.

I relied on the decades of mining, engineering and management expertise so proudly espoused by our illustrious CMR Management, and look where that got us.

$215 million dollar down the drain, a barely operational Oxide plant (with an unpiloted Co/Ni circuit) and struggling to learn what we can about mining processes in the shortest possible time so as to try and understand how they could have possibly screwed it up so badly, and how they hid the severity of the problem from us for so long.

The burden now falls to the ordinary everyday shareholders to try and understand and reclaim what they can from their investment in Compass Resources “A Major Project of National Significance”.

And true to form our illustrious CMR management is nowhere to be seen or heard from. They have evaporated like the promising future they had promoted and promised for Compass Resources.

Not an email, not a letter in the post, NOTHING......

So sure I’d love a lesson in RIP 101.

Perhaps the Compass Resources management and board of directors might want to sit in on that lesson well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.