AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

situation changed - was i right?

1. 2,614 Posts.
    I seem to remember coming in here recently when AZZ was consistently up and over 80+ cents prior to fd2 numbers and prior to fd3.

My comparison was to AUT which i am heavily into .

I got accused of down ramping and while offended, truly believed int he accuracey of what i was saying.

And while id love to think i was powerful enough to turn the sp down to 64c so i could buy it. I seriously doubt i influenced a single sale. But i did pick it. And this is a forum where supposedly your allowed to express both sides of an argument, supported by reasons.

It was way overbought on all the technicals and the fundamentals and news flow where extremely unlikely to support such a price, give the over all market jutters and risk aversion.

Right now the risk aversion is still there. But the tide is turning for AZZ. News flow and funtamentals are about to improve with FD3. Technicals , although the stochastics have just crossed for a small down, seem to be pointing at consolidation and well oversold territory.

I re bought a small parcel and will probably now get acused of up ramping. But fact is i still hold massive amounts of AUt and favour it, so hopefully no accusations this time round.

But the fact is a massive amount has changed. The stock is 25% cheaper. Its got flows + a frac soon to be finished. Its technicals are indicating upside rather then down side. News flow and fundamentals will likely improve significantly with FD3.

Give it a month and lets see if im right.

The key risk is an oil and gas price slump. If oil remains around $68+ and gas reamins within 5% of current prices, I stand by my words.

I merely believe the situation has changed and i back my ability to pick it.

PS I have no allegance to any stock and will dump it when / if it becomes over priced. So could be accused of being biased and must disclose that position. Just being 100% honest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.