RNU 2.50% 10.3¢ renascor resources limited

Hi FDS, i believe that DC has intonated in his reply to mally...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hi FDS,
    i believe that DC has intonated in his reply to mally that this has been qualified and will pass the Bankable Feasibility study parameters- further qualification of that coming through their finance partner BurnVoir who have their own engineer to assess the study in order to achieve finance. This, combined with the multiple parties who have gone into its development should suffice as DD, and therefore be considered an accurate assessment of the operating costs. I am satisfied with his response, and as any other shareholder here who has communicated with management can attest, find them readily available for discussions and answers relating to the project. I take some umbrage at this stock being some sort of 'echo chamber' for get rich quick investors. I think that is a little insensitive to the people on this forum tbh. We are investors. We all want to enjoy the fruits of those investments. I am also a South Australian, so in the interests of my home state and the livelihoods of the people who live here, i have an additional layer of lets say 'motive'; that being the economic prosperity for members of that community, and the state more broadly.
    i appreciate the information you have highlighted as it has forced some to re-look at their investment.....and no doubt probably scared some off too unfortunately. But thats ok, because this stock will continue to struggle until the equity finds its way into the hands of longer view holders. I have faith that our finance partner together with their engineer can attract a bankable feasibility study- once we can of course secure suitable offtake partners. But this is not going to be an overnight success- i have realised that.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.003(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $260.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $48.12K 472.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 2153556 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2450889 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 234000
Last updated 11.45am 08/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.