SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

six bagger in the next six months if ..., page-34

1. 1,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: guessed who, lol stocko Just a few more points if I may once again:

- The market still doesn't seem to have woken up to what's going on here. One day maybe ... "The award of the Licence was reported as being the most valuable
    mineral exploration licence issued to date in Egypt."

- Many may be surprised by developments, but it hasn't been easy for me to keep full tabs on what's going on either. For instance, the last communication I had from GIP was about Queen Nefertiti and I've spent most of today trying to get my often unreliable Telstra ADSL connection working again.

- Stocko may have to come up with a new picture. ;-)

- GIP has long been run on a shoe string. However, most of the options are now just about in the money and that should easily take care of the BFS, EIS and various other expenses, assuming nothing else happens (which doesn't look like being a good assumption).

- The more interesting GIP announcements as often as not have been posted after lunch on Mondays with seemingly uninspiring headings compared to the contents of the announcements. A lot often needs to be done over a weekend by a very small outfit in a different time zone.

- Perhaps those concerned about dumping by investors in the recent placement, or dilution by possible funding arrangements, should be grateful shares are still easily obtainable at reasonable prices if they truly believe the recent announcements are signalling company maker status is in the offing. Meanwhile, this is a tightly held small cap. and there is not even a whiff of institutional involvement in the register yet, unlike LAF for instance.

- As indicated with GTP before on this board, I have no intention of singing a stock's praises around other than at what I perceive is closer to the bottom than the top. This one is a keeper for me this time, unless there is a dramatic change in circumstances or price. I still think it could meet the six bag target inside six months, but of more interest is what happens done the track. The comparison with LAF is still useful, except that it is even better now. The Optimist's target of $1 may have looked silly, but the way things are developing, one never knows, especially if the market starts giving this company the credit it appears to deserve. Having said that, there is never any guarantee that any company will be able to fulfil its ambitions, especially an apparent penny dreadful, until they are actually fulfilled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2133271 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 310000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.