OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

It is a fundamental premise in security & risk management, that...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    It is a fundamental premise in security & risk management, that if you have something of value, someone, somewhere, at some time, will be looking for some way to steal it.
    OGX is mining GOLD.
    Of course theft is a major issue!
    Especially considering the economic environment in Sth America the company will be conscious of the attractiveness of raw gold dores to theft, and nuggets, and flakes. They will have systems, processes, and procedures in place to prevent theft, or deter attempts at pilfering by employees.
    It will be almost impossible to fully prevent but certainly it can be deterred or reduced to inconsequential losses through appropriate Risk Management.

Behaviour is a function of consequence. A large part of deterrence is making an example of those who are caught.

All things considered though, I cannot imagine that theft is rampant enough to the extent that it is affecting the quarterly production report.

SJB.... just as an aside..... I ALWAYS read your posts....and respect your opinions. You and Salt and a few others are the reasons I have stayed with HC . Thanks for your work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.