morning golden, very complex IMO - they can sure do a lot of...

1. 82,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning golden,

very complex IMO -

they can sure do a lot of damage though. And, many or most of them go on to later become solid members of the community with large bags of guilt on their shoulders.

from what I see a lot of it starts around puberty and just doesn't let up for years.

I was greatly effected in the negative by puberty - but, luckily I didn't get the anger bit. Just ended up with half a wasted life.

I know of many examples - but, one comes to mind.

A friend of mine I had known for a while invited me to his home and I met his kids - one of which was 18 at the time - and a really nice young guy - if I ever had a son like him - I sure would have been very proud of him.

My mate said - yep, he is great - but, he said - 18 months back - you wouldn't have thought that and you wouldn't have wanted to know him or be anywhere near him - he was a very nasty piece of work.

That all changed as his chemistry settled down and he got into martial arts and got into the discipline of it.

Does't work for all of them though - and, not all have such an understanding father like my friend was. I suspect I would have been a total failure if I had had a son.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.