ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

They say that the j/v over there "should" be completed "mid...

1. 21,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    They say that the j/v over there "should" be completed "mid Feb/March" So, that could be any day now and yesterday's report says that they "expect" confirmation soon after. That's what I'm banking on, that news, but, like you said, would also love to see some damn ACTION. I'm serious when I suggested that you email the company, I have and the more the better, otherwise they just keep taking us for granted. In fact, I think that RJ is starting to get a bit jumpy to come out with that report yesterday, 24th February!! What, just to keep us quiet while nothing is happening? Note that he didn't even sign it???
    Next few weeks will be like pulling teeth, but, really think that there is some good stuff not too far away. Wouldn't jump ship yet. I keep referring to EGO. Their posts were FAR worse than ours about their MD, for a whole year he copped hell, but, with his nice little earner and the convenience of a cyclone, he has quadrupled the SP in two weeks!!!! I can see that happening with ICN, not if, but when, or should I say, eventually?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.