BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

I agree with @The Stig that management seems as they don't care...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I agree with @The Stig that management seems as they don't care about the SP (they should ideally, but in reality they probably don't). In my view, this co. is being run like a private business, where typically the owner of the private co. thinks everything is under his control...runs things in a single thread manner (e.g. accounts first, then look at anything else later), won't trust other  people in the organisation (e.g. CFO should be the one focussing on auditing of accounts), and thinks that he would single handedly change some sectors of the world. All good intentions, with larger than life goals and character, but this works in a private company but not in a publicly listed company. Anyways, that's my take on it. All good intentions by the CEO, but unfortunately that's not how the market interprets and works.

I am with @Protagonist that a CR is not on the cards, at least not just yet. Looking at the past raises, the salaries they pay themselves, the typical quarterly net outgoings, the money they pay for any deals/acquisitions, I haven't got a feeling that another CR is on the cards, after that large raise 6 months ago. But, that's me.

We've been going down with market jitters, but we never come back up on swings, which to me shows a lack of buyers, and only nervous sellers on the edge to bail out on any weakness. Wilsons has been the saviour with buying single handedly since the last cap raise....if my suspicion is right and they started selling, that's not a good sign. However, in the past they sold only a portion (at 2c) of their holdings, and when things were looking better didn't hesitated to buy back more than what they sold, including some at higher prices.

On face value, with 8mil annual revenue and 5mil cash on hand, this doesn't look like a company with 13 mil market cap, so I am banking on more positive than negative action going forward. But, so far I've been proven wrong except expecting that 1.2c would act as the next line of support after 1.4c...at least for now.

Looks like I'm contradicting with myself but it is what it is! all imo, please dyor!

Thanks @Burnett for that update, appreciated mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.