BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

SIX MONTH MULTIBAGGER, page-124

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Well done @rodb, you were spot on with your prediction, go to the top of the class,
    with this statement you only got 2 thumbs up, one of them been myself, the other
    share holders understandably were hoping that this would not happen (including myself).
    So WTF is going on, is SCU stalling to get their financial statement together and use this
    Joint Venture as an excuse. If they can't get their sh#t together for their statements on
    their quarterly's why can't they still make an announcement on any other news they might
    have to tell their Share Holders WTF is going on, or vice versa. Something is going on here
    and they don't want to tell us Share Holders. The only good thing that is for me is that on
    the last Pump and Dump on 09/12/20 I sold my 800,000 shares and then brought back in
    on the 17/12/20, 500,000 shares for around 1.8 cents and brought 300,000 more shares
    over the following months to average out at 1.9 cents. So what I am getting at is that if the
    next announcement is at the end of November, I will only have to wait until 18/12/21 to sell
    some of my 500,000 shares if they are at a profit and only have to pay HALF of the Capital
    Gains Tax. The only reason I want to sell some is to pay back for shares I brought in on
    another Company. So let's hope they can get their sh#t together and let us know WTF
    is going on and hopefully get the share price heading North,confused.pngeek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.