BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

IMOP .... For me this is getting borderline ridiculous, (I feel...

1. 2,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    IMOP .... For me this is getting borderline ridiculous, (I feel like screaming) the arrogance & inability of this management is mind boggling...(we all had our different reasons as to why we invested in this company) to keep SH updated (their responsibility) with forward looking statements & or progress is non existent... not these flakey looking statements that just blag off that they have put out in the past & so many of us here have tried to prod management into actioning something (ie webinar) to give SH's some idea what they have invested in & where the projects are & heading too. The blatant disregard for SH is disgusting & if they did try another CR when they haven't even explained what the last $5mill+- was/is being spent on it will trash the SP & company for at least another 6mths if anyone did want to touch it with a bargepole, sorry having a bad day here but we desperately need news/update NOW!!!!
    P.S. Hope they read HC because they need to so they know how this group of SH's feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.