MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Thanks for an excellent post. My reading of the announcement was...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Thanks for an excellent post.

My reading of the announcement was that the proposed 50 x 50m diamond drilling pattern around section 1 is just the initial set of infill holes, and they will then extend that out through the 800 x 350m box, and possibly beyond. In fact the most recent announcement states that "Depending on results, the Phase 1 area may be extended further along strike and down dip."

The 5th May announcement (extract copied below) stated that a review of the drilling program at T3 had recently been carried out and that the focus would be 1) infill drilling on a 50 x 50m pattern initially around the high grade RC intersections, and 2) continued DD to test extensions on a 200 x 200m pattern.

That plan can't have changed much in the last fortnight, and their review on 5th May must have included a plan as to when they wanted to define an initial resource. The most recent announcement confirms that "the main focus will remain on infill and extensional drilling at T3" along with the soil sampling. All that seems new is that the 800 x 350m box and the confirmation that they are looking to define a resource rapidly.

Agree that the scout RC drill will be very interesting. At the 20th April investor presentation they mentioned several times how the geologists were itching to drill other targets on the T3 dome, and the Cu soil anomaly 1-2 km east of the current drilling was the one that had Julian Hanna most excited. That combined with the expanded team on site suggests we will see many many more drill holes in the weeks and months ahead.

Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 22.32.27.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.