LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Size of LRS deposit compared to ADN, page-39

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Comparing ADN and LRS this is what I am seeing. I hold LRS and I'm down 5k but I'm going to give an honest opinion and not be biased because I hold the stock, just what I see with the results and the reality of the situation.

ADN initial results were no good (CW19...), however, their second results (CDW and CW) were fantastic and consistent meaning they hit the jackpot even though they only hold 1.2 square kilometres, it doesn't matter the size, they hit big at those two locations and the SP mooned.

LRS has 18 square kilometres and their first few drill announcements and results were decent, but not as consistent and high as ADNs second result, this is why LRS SP is currently sitting at 6c compared to ADN 32c. What does this mean for LRS and its future?
    It depends. If the team can secure consistent drill results in a few areas like ADN have that are high and consistent we will not only surpass ADN SP, I see LRS SP closer to 50c in a short period of time because of the fact that we have double-digit square kilometres of further potential. The downside to a large amount of area currently is knowing where to look and it could be a hit and miss and costly trying to cover this whole area hoping to hit consistency. This is the gamble LRS and its holders are going to have to take and figure out the best way to fund for possibly many future drills. Personally, I like the stock, their position and potential so I'm holding.

That's it from me, just keeping it real.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $3.506M 20.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1113801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.