CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Thanks all, especially Conix for the basis for a calculation and...

1. 353 Posts.
    Thanks all, especially Conix for the basis for a calculation and Tas for some figures that are needed to do the calc's for shares. Tas, you mentioned a good disclaimer and I agree that is necessary. Accordingly, my disclaimer is as follows:

The below estimate of the potential value of ctp shares is based purely on information, details and formulas that have been provided in this thread. I have no idea whatseover whether or not the estimate is correct or potentially correct or even in the same ball park as being correct. Anyone who relies upon any information in this thread, including but not limited to the below calculations and the figures and formulas utilised for the purposes of the calculations, does so entirely at their own risk. Neither this thread nor the below calculations are intended to in any way represent the future value of shares of ctp or of the potential future value of shares of ctp. Everyone reading this thread should make their own enquiries and seek their own independent advice as to the value and potential value of the shares and of the resources held by ctp.

And the calculations are:
    (((1,000,000,000 x (10/1000,000)) x $3,000,000) x 50%) / 250,000,000 = $60 per share

Conix, is that even close to the mark in terms of what you have calculated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.