CTP 5.77% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

size of resource is very large, page-80

1. 609 Posts.
    Hi malman. The calcs I posted quite some time ago have now been outdated (I have revised these to reflect some other critical points). If you’d like a copy of these updated calcs for your file feel free to email me at [email protected] and I’ll respond with the data.

Just in regards to the CBM etc, for those that wish to simplify things – it’s much easier at this stage to base your calculations on $1.00 NPV for every 1 TCFG delineated. Hence 34 TCF at “low” estimate = $34.00 NPV (relatively conservative) to the share price based on the current cap structure. I have run figures incorporating the more detailed contributing factors and the calculation methodology of $1 per TCF falls in ball park without getting to complex – and its a lot easier to work out off the top of your head! IMHO, there are just too many unknowns in the CBM potential to get into detail just yet but regardless the potential is substantial. I’ve been in the process of undertaking some production modelling calcs however it’s too premature to be posting it right now.

Sav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $16 315

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 281970 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 95840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.