CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

hello sav-jWelcome, welcome back -great to see you posting...

1. 3,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    hello sav-j
    Welcome, welcome back -great to see you posting again.
    Yes, certainly very early days to really judge the MAMMOTH nature of the CBM discovery BUT as most long term poster have now recognised "ITS IN THE GROUND" there for sure.
    ONCE ,hopefully and eventually the FARMINEE entrantee will be IDENTIFIED (and soon we hope)then this will obviously give us CTP holders a new lease of life to the potential of CTP future.

Assuming the big entrant will contribute to all of the future drillings (as mentioned about 2-3 months ago in announcement) then next year could be an EXTRAORDINARY year for CTP.

STILL however at least we can all dream somewhat about the great possibilities that are likely to eventuate next year.(MAYBE???)
    This probably cannot be said for at least 90% of the mining stocks out there that appear to be trapped in a time zone freeze of stagnation.

And as I said in a previous post NO NEWS is perhaps good news. Since JH appears to be now going at it(negotiating?) for about 3 months.
    Now is that good or bad? I think that is quite positive??? but ....lets wait and see!
    What say you sav-j but -NO you do not have to speculate of course in this kind of question.
    Once again fantastic to see your contributions when they do appear.
    All the best..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.