EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

size of resource, page-11

1. 903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    NB..My calculation on the resource is 4 billion tonnes for the plateau based on 488 m/t from 15% of the area drilled so far which should grow to at least 600 m/t once the remaining 100+ holes are completed and added to the resource from within this zone. Also, Coffey have gone with the lower specific gravity until more core holes are completed, so this should also add additional tonnage to the plateau which has already been stated as homogenous. There is also an adjacent area which displays the same characteristics as the plateau and this could easily add to the total.
    Management are well aware of not wanting to dilute the stock, so my guess is we will get a placement/ share purchase plan once metallurgy is out and the share price is a lot higher. Ive heard $15 million is around the mark which at todays prices would add about 50 million shares to give us around 300 million shares on issue. This resource in any mans language is worth at least one billion dollars based on the tonnage, ease of mining and close proximity to infrastructure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.