WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi abdm, I was wondering if you had any more thoughts on this....

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Hi abdm,

I was wondering if you had any more thoughts on this. My take on it would be that nobody has patents on naicinamide. However, naicinamide is not something that is easily incorporated into cosmetics and so there are processes for combining naicinamide with other ingredients to make it work. P&G has patented some methods, as has Unilever, and possibly others.

As for whether the wand works with other creams, I believe it is just as I said earlier : yes, but its untested and almost certainly not as well (So why would anybody bother to try).

I'll let Jeff have the final word on this (albeit probably through 2 levels of interpretation) :

Most people will be curious, "youth magnetic wand can be used with other eye cream to use it?"

Can be used together with the significant, but the effect is not as muscular source newborn with revitalizing eye cream so good
    Because this is a "special" for revitalizing eye cream developed, of course, the two ride together with the best !!

That was from the Taiwan blogging ladies presentation. There are a few other posts where this Q&A is mentioned, but they basically say the same thing as this one (http://stellahyc.pixnet.net/blog/post/59553217)

Finally, the purpose of this post is not to raise alarm about the wand's use with other products (or even future OBJ applicators); I don't think its that important, and I am sure P&G and all other partners will design their products with this in mind (e.g. proprietary molecules, or integrated applicator that cannot be re-used).

I just am trying to make sure we all have a better understanding of how this works and not to simply say "No, the wand will not work with any other product". Its better to say it might work to some degree, but its not designed or tested with any other product, so why take the chance?

"the two ride together with the best !!"
    Last edited by smac656: 08/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.