WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Sk II magic magnetic wand, page-44

1. 8,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1964
    Limits of text DJ, they are open to misinterpretation in message and  context.  I was just noting my own obtuse use of rhetorical questions.  I found folk often achive deeper realisation, and thus understsnding via questions rather than "instruction".  OK now at least someone has acknowledged that revenue will be primarily Asian based.  A growing arena, but would anyone here put it on a par with that which P&G gets on the back of Olay's Global presence? How long did it take to get that sort of traction (NB: P&G aquired 1985) I see you are reslistic in acknowledging "its obvious potential for growth in the coming years."  I'm content in waiting for more confirmation,  yes its a conservative approach, but this little piggy likes brickwalls and as yet is not convinced on current value, potential yes - current risk/return no.

Social media is great for showing trends, but as for "likes" - how many marketing ploys have you seen that that harvest contacts with freebie offer campaigns?  Revenues on return sales will be the best test.  That being said, I have other triggers in place for re-entry.

Regarding your avatar, my son is working with Canadians ATM he's learning a lot from them, they have pretty trick rigs and go like freight trains - but could do with a healthier respect for OH&S.  They isolated but more your frozen swamp based than open water.

As for surf I don't mind busting boards pushing the limits as I'd rather that than I/they gather dust.  I take my take my lead from my Great-Aunt Ma B, who had her arthritic toes cut off just do she could keep surfing in her 70s.  I wish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.