WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Sk II magic magnetic wand, page-45

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    DeeJaay, Your post inspired me to look into SK-II's presence in all of the markets you mentioned and I also re-checked China's stats and found something interesting, but more on that at the end of this post.

Following is a list of the countries SK-II has a presence in, in Asia (there might be others as these are only the ones I am aware of) along with the number of counters:

Japan 1372
    Taiwan 175
    China 160*
    South Korea 90
    Malaysia 54
    Hong Kong 43
    Thailand 33
    Singapore 19
    Indonesia 13

I only checked the stats for China two months ago and back then the SK-II China website had 98 counters listed. I just re-checked it now and that number has grown to 160. Either there was a mistake on the site two months ago and they were slow to update the site on the number of counters they had or SK-II has added an additional 62 counters in the just the past two months in China!

In any case assuming that SK-II continues to increase its presence in pre-existing as well as new markets through an increase in their counters and the locations and regions they appear in, we had better revise our sales figures for OBJ - upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.