WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

SK-II Magnetic Eye Kit Online ?, page-30

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Mrs Antibody's beauty case - which is the size of Tasmania - reveals hundreds of sundry bits and pieces, brushes, holders, pencils, and cases in addition to the jars and tubes of product. If I chuck the little magnetic wand into the mix it will become just another unidentifiable "thing" at the bottom of the bag, sorry, case. And if you can't find it perhaps the finger will have to do the job. Just a thought.

That's right, and the reason all these bits and pieces become sundry bits and pieces at the bottom of the bag is because many of them are just gimmicks or they don't actually enhance anything by using them. The wand is proven to improve performance multiple times ie if you don't use it you will NOT get the same results, so if you are going to pay $100+ for the product it is imperative you use the wand for the desired results. Ok so how do we get consumers to differentiate this time around from the hordes of Disallowed product bits and pieces out there and not just assume another piece of junk? Well on your own, trying to push this into a very competitive market it would be very difficult if not impossible, but OBJ have P&G to do the marketing with their billion dollar budgets and by the way, these products are ALREADY leading products in their markets. SKII products are not going to suddenly disappear. This is guaranteed revenues for OBJ. OBJ is there. Just need to wait for revenues to start rolling in. I'm sure then that brokers and instos will start to get the picture afterall they usually dont get it until it hits them in the face from my experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.