WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

SK-II Magnetic Eye Kit Online ?, page-31

1. 375 Posts.
    Like I said a while back, it is very hard for the technical department to talk to the marketing department to talk to the sales department, even worse here as they different companies. This is the challenge in all big corporate coy and I've seen good products fail because of this. The problem is the technical guys came up with a great concept, the marketing department got the display right as you can see, but then forgot to get sales involved. Now when the product fails the sales department is crap, but if it works and takes off the marketing department is the hero and the guys in the white lab coats don't care as the got no idea of the market in any case - been there a 100 times man.

So plenty of work to be done as you do not want P&G to see poor rates of sale as they will bin the concept, and this work starts on the floor in front of the consumer, not hard at all, but if you not from sales and you hoping the technical aspect of the product will get you there, think again.

So all the Directors need to get a grip on this now, the disconnect has been highlighted by one lone traveler...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.