WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

SK-II Magnetic Power Booster about to be launched?, page-25

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Yes but he never confirmed/denied whether they actually broke it or not so until Friday/Monday comes and goes it's all speculation whether it was broken or not.

I have hopes that it hasn't been broken and that they will get the deal over the line tomorrow as I believe everything was all well and truly agreed upon and everything was ironed out well ahead of time and that P&G specifically chose May 6th as the execution date (and the date that OBJ were given the OK to announce to ASX) so that the 90 days finished on August 4th (again we don't know which timezone this is in), which is basically the eve of the opening ceremony of the Olympics (August 5th).

I suspect Glyn told a little white lie when he said "things are progressing well and we're pleased with the progress" and that everything has already long been agreed to and just thrashing out the legalities and waiting for last possible day to execute to be in line with whatever strategic plans SK-II / P&G are going with.

Time will tell, but some things behind my rationale are:

1) SK-II/P&G wouldn't want to utilize valuable resources or have any distractions throughout the Olympics, anything that wasn't important / relevant would in my opinion be shelved until the Olympics has finished.

2) P&G certainly wouldn't increase the workload for some of the brands with upcoming product launches (SK-II and Olay) by having a master license due to be agreed/executed just prior/during the Olympics. This would require a vast number of hours by legal teams, some executives and ultimately meetings/briefings with at least one or two of the highest big wigs in the P&G corporate structure to legally sign off on to execute.

3) It wouldn't be good legal practice (and likely not even legal) for SK-II to launch any new product containing OBJ technology before it was all legally executed and signed off on, and announced to both sets of shareholders.

4) Finally, the above theory also fits in with why OBJ randomly and uncharacteristically became super bullish publicly (via the Australian article), after 10 years of working behind the scenes, flying under the radar, and pretty much not saying any more than they ever had to.

The only ways this isn't all a strategic and meticulous plan with intentionally pinpointed and targeted deadlines are:

1) The RNA Power Eye Cream is not an product with OBJ technology
    2) There is no upcoming Olay launch with OBJ technology any time soon
    3) 90 is just a number, and the master license will not be signed any time soon (i.e. after the Olympics)
    4) The 200k devices that were shipped in May to P&G have arrived, and are now sitting in storage/P&G warehouses until the Olympics have finished, then they will be given to staff members to train / advertise with.
    5) Glyn and Jeff just randomly picked the weekend before the Olympics started to publicly become bullish, and there is no connection here.

When you consider the information available and all things being equal - I'll take my chances with everything being meticulously-planned and intended, rather than a coincidence and not much happening concerning OBJ tech/P&G products during the Olympics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.