WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I don't often give myself a pat on the back but on this occasion...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I don't often give myself a pat on the back but on this occasion I will, along with blackiwi.

Blackiwi and I were strong advocates of ignoring the Wednesday 27th of July as being the 90 day deadline due to reading the information that was presented to us. I initially came up with Thursday the 5th of August being the final date to be '90 day compliant' but blackiwi pointed out that the signing / execution might be in an American timezone, which then made me adjust my final date to Friday the 5th of August (AEST).

It looks like the company has formally announced this today on the very next business day, which indicates that Friday the 5th was right on the money.

Thanks to blackiwi and others for your collaboration, this is precisely the sort of thing a forum / HotCopper should be used for.

At this point in time, I'd like to remind everybody to learn our lessons out of all of this and remember when working with key execution / contract dates that OBJ will release this information as a price-sensitive announcement and not to get your panties in a twist so easily. The other lesson to take into account when given "deadlines" such as 90 days etc, is keep in mind a potential +1 date for American timezones and perhaps another +1 or +2 business days for the company to draft and release an appropriate announcement. This might help us all to keep a level head in preparation for future announcements/deadlines.

The infamous 90 days is just a number quote now seems so insignificant as the company delivered anyway (and Glyn most likely knew all along that they would do so).

Great day of celebration of OBJ holders, this is the biggest piece of news since the official P&G partner announcement in 2014

b2r

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.