AUZ 12.5% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

SK Innovation, page-1453

1. 938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Kev what I’m saying is i think the letter is likely by end of mth(obviously no letter than things are crap) and obviously the letter of intent is good in so much as sk are still there and open to negotiation. I just don’t think it will have any monetary support attached to it until jan 20( and if at all depending on wats decided) as per the timeline the Co provided in the announcement. So for me the letter will be like nearly all the other Co announcements just a carrot down the track, and if so imo that’s just rubbish at this stage of the game.
    On the other hand if sk actually commit to something, anything, that’s good as is conditional Naif approval etc.
    So no I concede good things are possible but given the history of this saga and reading between the lines imo it will just be dragged out till next yr with the likelihood of another cr in the mean time. Quite simply your betting the Co will deliver some significant tangible gain by end Oct and I’m not based on past performance and the last announcement. Also the Co trying to get there loan shares down to 3c is a poor signal of things to come, the mind boggles how some where trying to put a positive spin on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $29.48K 4.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2484166 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2861544 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.