AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

SK Innovation, page-1455

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    thank you Ace for your clarificaton. Your described scenario definitey is a possibility, and I could understand the rational behind it.

I think shareholders are 'hoping' for good gain with the SKI letter by the end of this month, because at the end of the day, it is still one step closer for SCONI being funded, even though its a small step. For most long term SH, I believe significant gain will be the day when SCONI get fully funded, first container shipped to battery plant, and company started making profit, etc ...and repeat the same thing again with Flemington.

i understand and i hope most shareholders also understand there will always be up and down along the way, i.guess thats just the nature of share investing, its beyond our control, and sometimes even beyond companies control, e.g tweet from Trump overnight, etc, but at the end of the day, each individual is responsible with their own investment decision, different people have differenf risk appetite, there is no right or wrong

if i can suggest one thing Ace, why not get a small parcel of AUZ ahares, like 10k, or even 5k ($140), then others wont question your intention anymore since you are a shareholder yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.197K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14814624 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1366647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.