AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

SK Innovation, page-1556

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    @vintage

I don’t see anyone backing down anytime soon considering Sk are ‘talking’ about counter suing LG.

From Reuters news late August.
    “If the competitor admits its fault, and promises to prevent the recurrence with a sincere apology, we will agree to dialogue when they are willing to seriously talk about compensation,” LG Chem said in a statement.”

Sk are a little angry jack russell yapping from behind a fence at the pit bull that is LGC.

Once the gate is swing open, I’m tipping the pit bull will win, OR as you are inferring, the disputed will be resolved but either way, many many monies will be changing hands......billions of monies and I think I know who is going to be writing the cheque.

The game is bigger than you, me, anyone else here or our useless comments and primitive speculation. We are but canon fodder, krill, bottom feeders, worms.....(no offence meant to those who have highly inflated opinions of themselves or their effect on the market or their perceived understanding of what is really happening. I’m sure you have a powerful influence and understanding that I am not privy too.

All in my opinion. See what I did there

Last edited by mumanddad: 05/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.