AUZ 12.5% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

SK Innovation, page-1930

1. 2,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    The low oil prices will mean little in Europe
    Co2 may be the given reason for switching to ice but the main driver was nox (nitrous oxides)
    Vw was the one caught cheating on their emmissions but all manufacturers were doing it .All major cities were above the limit and still are
    Now the skies are much clearer European people equate this with lower NOX .It may flawed reasoning but the results are the same.They will not want to go back permanently and ice will be legislated out of new vehicles in 10 years
    All of freeworld Asia will be the same .I have been looking at photos I took in Oct of Dehli and photos posted on the net today You can actually landmark buildings put up by the British from where i was looking at pure haze .Do you think this is not going to tell younger Indians there is another way.China has decided anyway
    Progressive States in the US will be the same and includes the major ones with the possible exception of Texas
    Aus Well she'll be awrirght mate Sky's a big place and we can share it out with whole world anyway Our hospitals are right up there with pneumonia treatment and global warming is something created by other people,All good mate all good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.568K 196.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 9161914 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 630067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.