AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

SK Innovation, page-26

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    I agree, it will be interesting to see where these materials will come from for these new giga factories. Something is not sitting well with me re: the SK and AUZ deal, in so far as why is SK dragging its feet when it comes to signing the deal with AUZ while it is announcing new giga factories at will. I can still hear BBs words ringing in my ears as he said they would fund it. They seem to be happy to build battery plants but not secure supply of what they need to make said batteries (at least not with AUZ). And somehow NAIF funding has become part of the success of securing finance from banks...really? The constant delays, and now we need a resource upgrade to get this over the line when AUZ were only drilling because it was realised that there could be more ore under the ground that the plant was going to be built on, so they said, which at the time seemed a bit out of the blue and unbelievable. Turns out they new all along that the Flagship Sconi resource was never as good as they led us to believe. And who knows if the resource upgrade is going to be significant enough to make a big difference. BB tweeted "good things come to those who wait" just hope that I don't die of old age before that happens. Don't fall in love with a stock cos it will cloud your judgement. I hope that I am wrong and the deal goes ahead and that it is a good out come for all holders. I have changed my sentiment from buy to hold. This is all in my opinion and not meant to encourage holders to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $9.792K 1.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 20994432 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4563555 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.