AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

you have always been imo slightly on the negative side but...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    you have always been imo slightly on the negative side but mostly fair dealing in black and white.

but this time I feel you are actually trying to manipulate this situation. Maybe a pleasure in stirring the pot? 
    Because I feel you know that they have said they have to acquire FOR THE DISCOUNT before this date. There is nothing saying they are never allowed to be issued shares after this date.
    yes you are correct in your grammar, it says you have to acquire before this date. That is what it says but it you are a 100 million  dollar company and a multi billion dollar company (who is also your customer to be) comes to you offering 80 million for a 20% stake in your company, what do you do? Turn them down because it wasn't quite in the time you wanted it? 
    no if it is before, after, 2 months after the 20th Feb you take that and get to work on constructing a mine with your new cash injection.....

you are either deliberately or not getting muddled up with grammar of it all instead of seeing there is still an active relationship with the two companies. Regardless of past agreement they can call a meeting if offered money for a % of the company regardless of if they have options of not, they make more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.