AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

SK Innovation, page-57

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    It is super annoying cause you make these definitive statements, which are wrong. "Tuesday's deadline" you are wrong for the reasons I pointed out earlier regarding the difference between a contractual option and an option classified as an "equity security".

Turning to your further suggestion that some meeting can be called Tuesday for a meeting before 20 Feb..........Firstly, the rule I referred you to under the Corporations Act refers to three Business Days (not days) before the 28 days can begin, so the "snail mail" Notice of Meeting you refer to needed to go out yesterday.

Secondly, you do know that any Notice of Meeting for the issue of shares needs to be reviewed by ASX before being published (see Listing Rule 15.1.4) and it needs to be 5 days before the notice is published (noting that sometimes ASX will process it faster for you). Due to this requirement, ASX would have needed to be given the NoM for this "deadline" EGM you are talking about a number of days ago........and if they ASX had a NoM for shares to be issued to SK, with that information not being public, and the share price rising the way it has the last couple of days.....I guarantee you they would have stepped in to stop trading on the basis they consider there to be an uninformed market.

I don't care if you don't know all these things.....but it is super annoying that you make definitive statements, talk about hard deadlines etc......when you are not an expert and, rather, are wrong.

Last edited by Chotto: 18/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.266K 766.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7087723 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1629425 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.