AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Why would AUZ need to contemplate battery recycling? They are a...

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    Why would AUZ need to contemplate battery recycling? They are a proposed and future Battery Metals producer. Not an automotive manufacturer or a battery cell manufacturer. So what does recycling and AUZ have in common? Absolutely zero..

With that poor posting ideology, you think the Fast food giants care about fresh food markets and farmers? Or the vegans and what not or the health food trendies..

No.. there is a market for all..

@vintage

I'll respond to you in this post aswell,

Why the harp about Recycling?? Why does it matter..

Millions upon millions of tonnes of plastic is recycled daily... yet millions upon millions of it is created new daily...

Millions upon millions of steel is recycled, yet hundreds of millions of tonnes annually of raw iron ore is dug up and processed into new steel..

If your insinuating that recycling will stop the likes of producers digging up and producing new raw material that has to be the funniest thing ever to be said..

Like some self sustained circle of life? What a laugh..

Any 5th grade science teacher would of taught you,

When you break down something, I.e, recycling you loose part of the original "thing" and the more times you recycle the more you loose another piece of the puzzle..

Nickel and cobalt sulphate.. would be no different... and may I add... you are now entering the realms of "Safety" "Reliability" etc.. What data do you have to prove recycled Sulphates used in battery cells can sustain the recyclable process... they are chemicals.. which have been used.. charged, and re charged... how does there chemical stability stand when recycled...

You can only re use so much... you still need to add "New" material in... and I'd say a very little amount of recycled battery Sulphates would go into "New" cells..

This isn't a second hand rug you can just patch a few new squares of cloth into.. and say she is brand new..

Recycled second hand use of Sulphates would have to undergo rigorous testing, safety standard testing and proof of concept before any second hand material is going to go into any battery...

As I said each time it's recycled it looses a part of the chemical structure...

But hey keep pushing that dream AUZ will be out of business because of recycling....

Steel recycling hasn't stopped the likes of Rio, BHP or FMG now has it? Surprise surprise..

JD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $80.55K 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35100 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5627269 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 9546693
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.