AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

SK Securities & Brokerage

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Who says we are going to need to go to the banks for funding? Why would we pay the banks interest when SK has the capability through its financial service arm? Page 19 of SK slide show- SK securities referred to as "Total financial service Provider". I think a private equity group would be more than happy to receive a low risk rate of return of 5-7% per annum through a battery metals fund arranged by SK securities? Let's consider this - AUZ have locked in sales, locked in sales with a Fortune 500 company 57th on the Fortune 500 list (BMW 56th BTW), SK are buying the product. SK securities come to the party and say hi B.B.- we could provide all the financing at a 3% discount to the banks- say a rate of 5%. Say on CAPEX of €400m this would save €12m per annum over 7 years =€84m (3% saving per annum * CAPEX) over 13 years €153M. This means SK initial capital investment is paid for with min first 7 years of production and they have security and certainty of supply. These CAPEX figure aren't correct but I'm sure everyone gets the gist! SK securities has only a market capitalization of $379M- so it's likely they would have to look at some sort of fund to finance on its own or alternatively receive backing from another SK group affiliate. All speculation of course but I think financing is no longer a worry- samples, resource quality and resource expansion I would say are key priorities and all significant value drivers to existing share price. Interesting times!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.