PGM 0.00% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

Skaergaard Was Almost a Goer when Palladium was Half the Current Price, page-43

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515

Market has spoken and we still aint focusing on our Gold and Palladium mega resource which must be over the line of viability based current AUD prices.  

You have done all you can do with the small impact stuff based current market needs.  Start pronoting it on the net and if anyone is interested in the best primary Scandium resource and project in the world they will approach in due course. No one gives two hoots about Sc project right now.   Just let them know. 

But Gold and Palladium producers are raking in the AUD and it will only get better from here in the 5 year time frame a serious Scandium project needs for maturity.   Get out there and start promoting big time. Where's that spread sheet for our JORC 6 mill ozs Gold plus 9 mill ozs Palladium resource in southern coastal Greenland where a can do scoping study has already been completed and begging for next phase progress toward DFS and big brother interest..

This is the time for consolidation in the precious metals space,  look around at the global action ahead of the golden days fast approaching. 

Dunno why I bother.   Maybe better to watch it dump thru the major pivotal support now and start rolling out the deepsea nets again.  And will be more than happy to do so once I hear the corporate intent re Skaergaard asset.   But what is it ??? Dont the leases expire next year some time?   Do we have the cash to renew or are we going to give it away like we did the Munni Munni asset with its precious ML.?  

Really poor show by all involved.   Still. 

Opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1.151K 57.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 356058 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 389225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.