PGM 9.52% 1.9¢ platina resources limited

Skaergaard, page-100

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Wait and watch intently Winfield,

The company needs to announce any substantial moves impacting on all shareholders .

You now know what potential riches the Skaergaard tenement holds .. the retail holders will have a big say on how that one pans out, only proactively. The recent accumulation may well be one of the top holders buying a larger position to take a board position, which may well be a good thing for the smaller holders...but that may not be the case. I don't know.

If the company has a takeover attempt it must be announced to all shareholders. Shareholders are not stupid.

If it's a hostile attempt, there are ways to deal with it, but it all comes at a cost.

We should know what the company intentions are soon enough .. sooner if some noise is generated. Send emails to the company for clarification .. if we all do our bit the answers should come sooner.

RM is gone and that's a pity in some ways ... it just shows you how vulnerable the founders can be when placed in a public company atmosphere.

Just my views

Cheers

HR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $11.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ $59.57K 3.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 594000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.