PGM 9.52% 1.9¢ platina resources limited

The EV will give and take i agree, but your logic and timelines...

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    The EV will give and take i agree, but your logic and timelines are skewed. The global market for petrol cars is growing and will continue to grow for a number of years yet, simply through population growth particularly in developing nations. You're looking at EV like tomorrow everyone is going to take thier car to the shop to swap it and suddenly we'll have inumberable quantities of stockpilled Pd to throw around. You're the equivalent of the guy saying "oh well that's the end of that, smoking is a dead industry," when they discovered that cigarettes were bad for people. Yet here we are 50 years later...

Furthermore are you trying to say that no "big gold miner" will look at 5Moz+ JORC resource of gold because they might end up with Pd credits? Quick someone get Robert Friedland on the phone, we have to let him know ASAP that there is scandium in his cobalt rendering Sunrise useless!

Further furthermore it's not low grade, there is evidence indicating a 4 g/t gold heart to the resource with high grade vanadium and platinum to boot. The original scoping study was done using Au and Pd prices less than half of what they are today and was deemed feasible then. It has been directly compared to the Bushveld resource in South Africa on a number of occasions and with all probability is one of the largest remaining untapped pgm resources in the World.

All this information is literally above you on this thread being posted by Oly and HR. Have you been reading any of it?

I appreciate different views and opinions and please don't think I'm trying to shout you off the thread. I'm merely tryng to provide a rebuddle with the hope you will join our band of brothers on our journey.

Cheers,

DMac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $11.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ $59.57K 3.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 594000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.