IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

SKD003 was a diamond twin hole drill of SKRC034.It won't be...

1. 336 Posts.
    SKD003 was a diamond twin hole drill of SKRC034.

It won't be assayed because the RC drill hole was of the same lenght, but from what I heard it was drilled for other reasons, structural, geological, those sort or things.

SKRC034 is being assayed but I haven't seen an announcement. Looking at the latest SC announcement, that hoel still remains to be assayed and released.

Don't fear, I have heard that the slow in release in announcements has nothing to do with the actual results, it has more to do with the fact that there are 500 samples a day going to the labs for assay.

I think that python swallowed a few more chickens, maybe its appetite has lifted to small animals.

There should be a plethora of results coming any day now.

Share price was due for a pull back, most probably the run came from the Fat Prophets report and also the Resource Stocks article.

My previous announcement still stands, there is another 13 cents left in IGR just to get us to the peer valuation for the 1.2m oz's we already have.

I am sure there is another 500k oz's unaccounted for in the valuation at this stage, giving us another 16 cents.

Lots of room for share price growth.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.