SKE 0.00% $1.64 skilled group limited

Thanks T_G, your posts have been very helpful for me. As I...

1. 51 Posts.
    Thanks T_G, your posts have been very helpful for me.

As I initially said, I would be more than happy to be found over-estimating the risks in this company's situation.

I did notice, and I apologise for this error, that in my other post I said the company had $46m in long term provisions as at 30 June 2014. Turns out these are short-term liabilities. Again, my mistake, and I hope I haven't mislead anyone with that comment. Please disregard it.

OH&S is pretty important to SKE because they actually share joint liability with the company to which they are providing the labour hire. I believe there are a number of cases in this area. Reputation obviously important too as you mentioned.

There are, I believe also a few cases, especially recently, in court arguing whether relationships between those who firms deem to casual staff that are on labour hire books are actually casual. There are cases where courts have awarded redundancy payments for long-term casuals.

It's a pretty tricky area. So I'll keep my eye out. I think there's a bit of a legislation risk to SKE in this respect as well. Labour hire has received a bit of criticism from certain bodies in the past.
    Last edited by Vesupria: 20/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.