SKE 0.00% $1.64 skilled group limited

While no specific guidance for H2 was provided, the inference is...

1. 2,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    While no specific guidance for H2 was provided, the inference is there for all to see. Specifically:
    E&MS: strong revenue growth with Saipem growing into FY16
    Workforce Services: likely to be flat, so looking at efficiency and effectiveness initiatives
    Tech Professionals: positive trend in white collar segments, lots of talk about integration and opportunities
    Corporate: on target to achieve at least $15M in cost savings to 2016 (against an NPAT of $21.2M in H1).

Having not stated that they will deliver an H2 divvy of 9.5c, only if they did, the above suggests management know that conditions will be testing and are moving accordingly. Mining and Resources made up 27% of SKE's workforce business and 53% of technical professional business. These segments will certainly feel pressure (the former considerably more than the latter - in fact, you can almost argue that the latter will grow, rather than shrink in the current environment, but that's speculation).

I don't do "what the fund mangers do", I do my own research. Anything else and I might as well just use those funds instead. SKE have a history of prudent management and delivering a dividend. Whether its 9.5c for H2 (I agree, very far from a given) or less, I expect still it to be in the range of 7 to 9c, making this company a no brainer. This is especially so if you are bullish on a resources recovery. We are already witnessing price stabilisation and increases in O&G, though yet to see if it is sustained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.