SKE 0.00% $1.64 skilled group limited

Well, I guess if you trade emotionally and follow the pack, you...

1. 2,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Well, I guess if you trade emotionally and follow the pack, you can expect some success in the short term. But I note you dont even do that, so I suspect you are following this stock because, fundamentally, its a well run business. SKE will be in the forefront should activity in the civil engineering business (let alone resources) increase.

I have sources in the O&G sector, and maintenance contracts are powering along. Of course, SKE are being squeezed for costs, but they are responding as the whole sector lowers its expectations of salary level/growth (ie, their costs are decreasing also).

A fall in price before the ex date is nothing unusual; its about 60:40 that SP increases or decrease to the ex date as punters bail out at times when others are piling in for the divvy. At time of writing, SKE's SP has fallen by about its divvy, so no drama there. Its overall fall in the past week or so is certainly more than the div and marks the company as an excellent buying opportunity. Peer companies are starting to come off their lows, I'd expect SKE to do so as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.